At AMP we ensure all of our users to have easy access to our services and information. For this reason all of our web pages are written to the XHTML 1.0 Strict standard. We use semantic markup and Cascading Style Sheets to ensure that the site operates with page readers and allows the user to change font sizes.
We aim to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- We have made it easy for you to change the size of the text on the site.
- In Internet Explorer on PCs and in FireFox, click the ‘View’ tab in the menu bar and select ‘Text Size’.
- You will find a choice of sizes available to use.
- In Safari on Mac, click the ‘View’ tab in the menu bar and ‘Make text smaller’ or ‘Make text bigger’
- In most other browsers, including recent versions of Netscape and Internet Explorer (on Apple Macs),
- Text Size is renamed Text Zoom.